This project was carried out in the Torre Real complex, on the 19th floor of the emblematic Diana Building in the city of Marbella, which dates from 1973. It was a comprehensive decoration and interior architecture project. Originally, there were four apartments that had been converted into one large apartment, which occupied 60% of the space, and a holiday apartment on the remaining 40%. These added up to a built area of 600 m2, in addition to the communal areas and parking.
Special care was taken with the total insulation of the two properties, using the latest aluminium frames and double glazing with air chambers. Equally careful attention was paid to the water supply, electricity and air conditioning, all of which have been automated.
Finally, as a comprehensive action, urban style furnishings and decor were used to create a cosmopolitan atmosphere in which various works of art belonging to the owner are displayed.